WOW!
WOW!
(had to let that sink in)
I've never had 11 comments! Well, now that I have, I felt that I need to post another post(?) so that you have more 'space' to post comments.
Sophia, that was good! Hahahaha. And you're right...(hope you read that; cannot say anything else). ;) :)
Iris and Shimona, Tamar has no clue how to do anything, and neither do I. So I'll guess I'll just have to survive without a shoutbox. Except if my dear cousin can help me... :)
Anyway, I've been at home since 2.30pm. It is now 4.30pm and I have done no work at all! So see you guys!
And yes, leave comments, but not too many (hint for Priscilla; and like Sophia says: I don't hate you...) :)

2 Comments:
you've got mail from your cousin - "How to set up a shoutbox" - have fun playing around ;-)
thats not true!!! at least i know how to link people!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home