My Day
Hi all
This 'day' is dedicated to Sophia. You know, it is very funny if you think about it... :) I'll try to stop doing it in the future.
My first lesson this morning was chemistry practical. Guess what we were doing. Yes, a practical. Lab coats. Goggles. Gloves. I felt very professional! Actually, the experiment was quite boring. I spent about an hour sitting there, watching a thermometer. The temperature hardly ever changed, so you can guess just how boring it actually was...
Next, I had to do a test (found out about it in chemistry practical. Thus, was not prepared at all). Luckily, it was an open book one. But (yes, how sad am I) even with doing an open book test I don't think that I'll get a very good mark. Chemistry test questions are just downright weird...
Maths followed. Then Biology. Another test (shorter this time, and not as hard). Otherwise, relatively boring.
Lunch. Yummy avocado sandwich. Singers (CANNOT SING!!!).
French. Spent half the lesson playing hangman on the computer (in french of course). Was very fun.
After school - coaching the elementary swim team (that doesn't listen to me anyway). Fun, frustrating, the usual. However, we had to get out of the water early because of thunder. YAY! (no, joking. I don't mind training them. It's quite fun actually!).
Then, went home. Did some work. Ate dinner. Wasting time at the computer now (Have wasted exactly 14 minutes writing this blog! But it was for a good cause - to please Sophia! Enjoy!).
Gotta go. Hope you enjoy my day!

12 Comments:
You message me on msn just to ask me to read your blog?!?!?! whatever happened to "hey brian.... how's your day been?"
I was purposely trying to ignore you...
can I come?
hmmm in that case forgeddit.... she don't like me one....
hahaha that's right Brian! And yes sophia, we really should! Holidays are coming up soon, maybe we can get together then!
CAN I COME TOO???
Except brian!
:)
I hate noemi!!!! I swear I shall stop trying to make you smile from now on... ='(
*laughs* oh man, i never knew Noemi knew howda be mean! *laughs even harder*
hahaha! I was already worried about who exactly reads my blog... :)
a bit... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home