Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Long time no update

Hi all

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. Things around here have been crazily busy, especially since I'm leaving in a week (scary thought...). I'll be leaving India for good next Thursday, February 15...and I really don't want to think about it right now. The people around here remind me of it often enough...

I know I still owe you Part 2 of our exciting trip to the south of Kerala, but I'm afraid that will have to wait a bit longer (at least until I get back to Singapore, in case I don't have time earlier).

I've also got other exciting things to tell you about, like:

-Sleepover in the girls' hostel - for 2 nights!
-Our trip to Ramakkalmed with the hostel students
-My first time on the motorcycle with Mathew! (so exciting!)
...

Well, I've got to run. Apologies!

PS: Where has everyone gone? Does anyone still come visit?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home