Pictures of my friends at McGill!
Hi all
I'm already planning a longer (written) post, which should be up soon, but I wanted to put up these pictures so you'd see a couple more faces. :)

Lauren and I!
I met Lauren at Fish Frosh (a few days of orientation / getting to know each other / fun before classes started; it's organised by the Christian groups at McGill, and I met lots of really nice people!), and now we're in the same Bible study. Lauren is really sweet and kind, and I'm so glad I met her and we see each other regularly!

L to R: Corinna, Christa, Ariel, Siobhan (pronounced something like 'Shervan'), me!
I met Corinna and Siobhan at Fish Frosh, Christa at MCF and Ariel through Anna's Bible study, which we both attend. They're all great girls! More details will follow in the next post...
These pictures were taken by Lauren (see first picture), who has kindly allowed me to use them in my blog. :) They were taken last night (Saturday night), at an MCF Girls' Night which was hosted by Anna (sorry, no picture available yet!). MCF is McGill Christian Fellowship. Though I don't always go to the weekly meetings, I've met lots of nice people through it. Last night was really fun, too! We watched two movies, played a game, ate lots of food (or should I say too much food...), and got to know each other by answering the questions: 'If you had to, what colour would you dye your hair? (Can't be one you've already dyed your hair)' and 'If you had to, where would you get a piercing? (Again, can't be somewhere you already have a piercing)?' It was lots of fun, and I got to know some new faces and names.
(By the way, my 3 original room mates (Alexa, Marilou and Karine, on pictures in previous posts) have all moved out... I shall explain in the next post!) *suspense!* :)
Labels: Canada

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home