Monday, November 14, 2005

Ok, ok!

This post is dedicated to all those who have been pressuring me to update (actually, you've been so insensitive towards me and my school work load that I shouldn't honour you in this way!) :)

Anyway, yes, I finally made it! The only problem is that I have much more important stuff to do (like work for my english oral exam tomorrow!). Never mind. I shall dedicate 10 minutes (max.) to writing to you.

Well, what do you want to know? How I've been? Busy, as usual, but that's not to say unhappy. Having fun (most of the time). If you stop and think about it, life is actually quite enjoyable!

So what do you want to know? Tell me in comments, and I'll answer them in my next post. :)

Byebye!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Blogger Black Jack said...

errr.... I want to know what conditioner you use...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home