What you've all been waiting for!

This is Cristy and me (do you still remember what I look like?) :)
We're both wearing set-saris. They're special saris that can only be found here in Kerala. They're all white with gold (as you can see), and they're usually worn on special occasions. We wore them last Wednesday, on November 1, which was 'Kerala Day'. It was the 50th anniversary of the state of Kerala, which was formed in 1946 (I think - I'm not sure if I can still do maths... Miriam, I need you in India!) :)

4 Comments:
Hmm, you forgot to tell us whether you are on the left or on the right ;)
Noemi, you look beautiful in a sari :)
Thanks for the compliment Swati!
Haha Arnepfunzle! Guess, and if you get it right, I'll buy you an ice cream next summer. :) :)
Hmm, you're the one on the right?
Yummi, Ice-Cream :)
Post a Comment
<< Home