Monday, March 12, 2007

Simi's birthday

It worked! So here's more.

Thursday, 25th January: Simi's 16th Birthday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Simi is our little sister (anyathi), who hates having photos taken of her, so I was really lucky to get this nice one. There was a strike that day, so Cristy spent the morning making 'arros con leche' (well, she says it was the Indian version because it didn't work out the way she wanted - she's going to kill me for revealing all this), and in the early afternoon we called her up to open her presents. She was thrilled about the beautiful churidar from Cristy, and loved the 'Bride and Prejudice' VCD I gave her (Cristy managed to make her fall in love with the 32 year-old actor Martin Henderson while I was in Bangalore in December. Good job Cristy. Ju silly banana!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home