New Earth Voices concert
My choir: The New Earth Voices choirHi everyone
The last two weeks have been crazy - and choir has been partly to blame. We had 2 concerts in 2 weeks! Insane! The second concert (this past Saturday) was our very own (the first one was us singing 2 pieces in someone else's concert).
We had rehearsals practically every day the last 2 weeks! Crazy... But we really needed them! We learned about 5 new songs in the last week - one of them, we learned a day before our concert. Fortunately, that one went quite well!
The rest of the concert also went ok! Everyone who listened said they enjoyed it. But it was not as satisfying as the fantastic concert we had in January (at the end of which the conductor couldn't stop beaming). We messed up several times, which I blame on the fact that we simply were not prepared, since we had that other concert a week earlier. Oh well! Hopefully next semester's performance will be better! I can't wait to get the recording of this concert, though! Our repertoire was so beautiful! As soon as I have it, I'll also try and post it online, so you can listen to it. :)
Labels: Canada

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home