Diary of a Third Culture Kid (TCK): Life in Transit.
posted by noemi @ 6:26 am 6 comments
Oh yeah I got the burn-ded cd with all the birthday pics and videos for ya... remind me to bring it on saturday...
YAY! Thanks so much! I'll try to remind you, but I'm really bad at remembering things... :s
oooooh scandal!!! ;)
hahahaHasn't my sister told you all about him? And if you want to know who he is, why don't you go check in last year's interscol? That's what Tamar does to find out who my friends are. :)
ITS ALEX!!! and he was cheating on noemi you know!!!!! coz i saw him in the line at the canteen and he was hugging another girld *SHOCK*!!!!
So you don't think he's hot and sexy, Priscilla?
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Oh yeah I got the burn-ded cd with all the birthday pics and videos for ya... remind me to bring it on saturday...
YAY! Thanks so much! I'll try to remind you, but I'm really bad at remembering things... :s
oooooh scandal!!! ;)
hahaha
Hasn't my sister told you all about him? And if you want to know who he is, why don't you go check in last year's interscol? That's what Tamar does to find out who my friends are. :)
ITS ALEX!!! and he was cheating on noemi you know!!!!! coz i saw him in the line at the canteen and he was hugging another girld *SHOCK*!!!!
So you don't think he's hot and sexy, Priscilla?
Post a Comment
<< Home