Sunday, February 19, 2006

It is 11:09 pm...

Hello. It is 11:09 pm.

You know, I actually wrote a really long post about a month ago. It was about an issue that was occupying me at the time, and so I really wrote a lot (much more than I ever have). Well, I clicked on the button 'publish post,' and the message that my blog was being updated popped up. So I waited, and once it was done, I clicked on 'view blog' to gaze at my beautiful work.

Guess what. It was gone. Apart from the title, the post had completely vanished. Slightly panicked, I went back into my blogger's home (or whatever you call it) to see whether it was still around.

Nope. Nothing. Gone.

I was so frustrated, I didn't even try to re-write it. I just went to bed, and haven't tried to update since. Let's see if it works now. If it doesn't, you won't actually be deprived of anything. If it does, I might give my opinions another shot in due time...

It is 11:14 pm. Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home