Sunday, March 12, 2006

Update... (a.k.a Procrastination)

Felt like updating (though as of yet I have no idea what I'm going to write in this post).

I baked a lemon cake this morning! The kitchen smells really good (if I do say so myself). It's a recipe I've never tried before. I like doing that lately - I mean, trying out new things in the kitchen, instead of sticking to the old recipes I know by heart (ok, not quite, but nearly!).

You might have read between the lines what that actually means: I haven't really done any work today. And I'm trying to procrastinate further by writing here, in my blog. :) Well, I don't have that much work to do, so I should be able to finish it on time (and maybe even finish some of the work that's due a bit later in the week). Seeing as my mondays are very laid back (out of 4 school lessons, I've got 2 free, meaning that I don't have a class first thing after break, and I can leave to go home during lunch - great, isn't it?), I've also got a lot of time tomorrow to do work, so it's not essential that I need to do lots of work today. Plus, I've been working so hard lately (not all of you readers will agree, seeing as you've got jobs, etc. However, IB is a full-time job!), I deserve to give myself a break.

You do realise that I've simply been trying to not do work?! ;) :)
Ok, ok, I'll go do some work now! =)


Signing off...

1 Comments:

At 7:33 am, Blogger noemi said...

Hi priscilla. I was glad to be of service!
Just remember: have faith in yourself, because you are capable of so much!
Love, noemi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home