Wednesday, April 26, 2006

History Day


During our leavers week, we were allowed to dress up. Each day had a different theme. Tuesday was 'History day.' While practically everyone dressed up as Trojans / Greeks / Vikings, I decided to go a little deeper. My 'costume' required a bit of thinking, which I'm sorry to say, most people didn't manage to do. So, a lot of people missed the message of my outfit - and this at a school that has an excellent reputation for its 'smart' and 'well-rounded' students! Shock, horror!)


By the way, I wrote all this on an actual school uniform shirt. Don't worry, I have enough other (clean!) shirts to last me through the exams! :)

1 Comments:

At 5:28 am, Blogger andetheriel said...

ahh i loved your shirt =) (you updated! yay. i've been slacking off. and reading everyone's blogs. and no one bloody updates *pout*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home