Friday, March 31, 2006

Long time no blog!

Hello everyone.

Ahhh...





can you feel it? It's holiday time!

or should I say 'compulsory study leave' time?! Unfortunately (for my grades), I've spent hardly any time studying this past (holiday) week. Change of subject...

I felt like I should drop by and say something. Then again, I sort of ran out of things to say...

Oh, I know! Guess what! I actually finished the application for my gap year. Now, depending on where they accept me, I am going to go to one of the following places (I hope!):

1. South India (Cochin) - to be an elementary teacher
2. Kenya (outside Nairobi) - to be the assistant dean of a girls dorm
3. Cambodia (Phnom Penh) - to be an English teacher to elementary students

I should have finished my application a long time ago, but being the procrastinator that I am, I never finished it. Now, it's FINALLY done! It feels so nice.
But now, the next question I have to ask myself is: where, and what, am I going to study? Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 11:29 am, Blogger Black Jack said...

study anything in singapore!!! don't leave!!!! ='(

 
At 8:56 am, Blogger noemi said...

i don't want to leave either! well, you never know, i might go to NUS after all... :) we'll see!

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger Black Jack said...

NUS welcomes you with open arms.... it does!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home