Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Friends with Brownies

Hi everyone! :)



Long time no post! Sorry. :) Here's what I did on Valentine's Day:

My friend Jana had the brilliant idea of baking brownies on Valentine's day, and I thought we should invite other people who did not have plans, but wanted to do something. So, I invited lots of my friends, and a fair number of them showed up at some point!
It was a very informal; the idea was that people could come and go whenever they wanted. We made brownies and stuck them in the oven, and then spent the rest of the time eating other dessert that people had brought, and working on the World Map puzzle that Jenny had given me a while ago. I didn't think we'd actually all work on it, but as soon as I got it out, everyone sat on the floor and started working on it...and didn't stop until it was finished! It was lots of fun! I really enjoyed the afternoon/evening!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home